Conferences, Events and CEU’s
Listed below are upcoming events to help Dietitians get their required CEU’s
Conferences & Expos
2023 NDAND 'Nourishing Health' Nutrition Symposium & Expo
2022 NDAND 'Nourishing Health' Nutrition Symposium & Expo
FREE Webinar from Soybean Council & The Soyfood Council!
Science Supports the Benefits & Safety of Soyfoods and Ways to Incorporate Soy into Everyday Meals
NDAND is excited to present a learning opportunity brought to you by our 2022-23 Annual GOLD Sponsors – ND Soybean Council & The Soyfoods Council! (1 CEU credit)
Presented by Linda Funk and Dr. Mark Messina, PhD
NDSU Extension – Field to Fork
2023 ‘Field to Fork” weekly webinars
Topics that will be covered are:
- February 15: Well-Designed Flowerbeds Can Increase Vegetable and Fruit Yields – Don Kinzler, Extension agent, horticulture, NDSU Extension – Cass County.
- February 22: New and Promising Vegetable Varieties – Tom Kalb, Extension horticulturist, NDSU.
- March 1: Keep Your Produce Safe From Home to Market – Shannon Coleman, associate professor and Extension food safety specialist, Iowa State University.
- March 8: What Gardeners Should Know About Pesticides – Andrew Thostenson, Extension pesticide safety specialist, NDSU.
- March 15: Safely Using a Steam Canner to Preserve the Bounty of the Harvest – Barbara Ingham, professor and Extension food safety specialist, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- March 22: On the Pulse of Healthful Eating: From Vegetables to Dry Beans – Julie Garden-Robinson, professor and Extension food and nutrition specialist, NDSU.
- March 29: Food Safety Considerations in Organic Produce – Londa Nwadike, associate professor, Kansas State University and University of Missouri.
- April 5: Recognizing Common Tomato Problems and Emerging Diseases in Outdoor and Protected Environments – Esther McGinnis, associate professor and horticulture specialist, NDSU.
- April 12: From Freezing to Canning: The Role of Temperature in Preserving Food – Karen Blakeslee, Extension associate, Kansas State University.
- April 19: Common Insect Pests of Vegetable Gardens – Janet Knodel, professor and Extension entomologist, NDSU.
- April 26: What Does Time Temperature Control Mean for Food Processors/Entrepreneurs? – Byron Chaves-Elizondo, assistant professor and Extension food safety specialist, University of Nebraska – Lincoln.